Barber / Stylist Program
The Barber/Stylist Program is a 1200 clock hour program, which will provide students with the knowledge and skills required to pass the Florida Barber examination. Students enrolled in this program will learn all skills of the Restricted Barber Program. Barber/Stylist students will also learn about various chemical services (ie, hair coloring, relaxers, keratin treatments, etc.) Barber/stylists will also learn about skin treatments.
- Student must be at least 16 years of age (17 for Rx Tech Program).
- Complete enrollment application
- Schedule a tour of the facility
- Submit $100 non-refundable application fee
- Provide Proof of High School Diploma or GED or take the WBST (Wonderlic Basic Skills Test) and score at least 200 (Verbal) and 210 (Quantitative) as a basis for admission for Ability to Benefit Students
- Two passport photos
- Provide Proof of residency (via Social Security card or birth certificate)
- Provide a Government-issued Photo ID
Included are the fees for the program.
Kit and books: $500.00 Registration fee: $100.00 Total Cost*: $6,600.00
Monday – Friday:
9:00 am – 6:00 pm