Restricted Barber Program
This program provides students with the education and knowledge required to pass the State of Florida Restricted Barber examination. NOTE: According to the Florida DBPR, Restricted Barbers are not permitted to perform chemical services. If you are interested in providing chemical services, please inquire about our Barber/Stylist Program.
- Student must be at least 16 years of age (17 for Rx Tech Program).
- Complete enrollment application
- Schedule a tour of the facility
- Submit $100 non-refundable application fee
- Provide Proof of High School Diploma or GED or take the WBST (Wonderlic Basic Skills Test) and score at least 200 (Verbal) and 210 (Quantitative) as a basis for admission for Ability to Benefit Students
- Two passport photos
- Provide Proof of residency (via Social Security card or birth certificate)
- Provide a Government-issued Photo ID
Included are the fees for the program.
Kit and books: $450.00 Registration fee: $100.00
Total Cost*: $5,550.00
Monday – Friday:
9:00 am – 6:00 pm