Our Cosmetology Program opens up a world of opportunities for students that extends beyond beauty. Cosmetologists can provide a variety of personal care services for clients. Cosmetology services include the following services but are not limited to hair cutting/styling, skincare, make-up artistry, manicures, pedicures, and chemical services. The Cosmetology Program differs from the Barber/Stylist Program in that Cosmetologists are not trained to use razors.
- Student must be at least 16 years of age (17 for Rx Tech Program).
- Complete enrollment application
- Schedule a tour of the facility
- Submit $100 non-refundable application fee
- Provide Proof of High School Diploma or GED or take the WBST (Wonderlic Basic Skills Test) and score at least 200 (Verbal) and 210 (Quantitative) as a basis for admission for Ability to Benefit Students
- Two passport photos
- Provide Proof of residency (via Social Security card or birth certificate)
- Provide a Government-issued Photo ID
Included are the fees for the program.
Kit and books: $500.00
Registration fee: $100.00
Total Cost*: $6,600.00
Monday – Friday:
9:00 am – 6:00 pm